20 Years Of Experience Protecting U.S. Business Interests In China
Headquartered in Los Angeles and serving California, U.S. and Chinese business interests nationally and overseas, the Law Offices of Justin J. Shrenger, A Professional Corporation (JJS APC), was one of the first law firms in the world to specialize in providing high-quality legal services for companies doing business in China – and for Chinese businesses with interests in the U.S.
Since our founding in 1994, JJS APC has played a major role in the development of Chinese-American business relations. During his more than 20 years of experience as a lawyer, Justin J. Shrenger has acted as counsel to many prestigious companies within China, including that country’s second-largest computer manufacturer and the world’s only CDMA ASIC fabless design company other than Qualcomm.
A Trusted Ally For American And Chinese Businesses
Our firm has offered legal services to a diverse clientele ranging from New York Stock Exchange-listed public companies to startup entities owned by inventors and entrepreneurs who are new to the business world. Our China legal services include representation for large Chinese companies in litigation and collections; Chinese buying U.S. companies; commercial fraud matters; and:
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts
- Business formation
- Hague Convention service and other international aspects of process
- EB-5 investments, visas and litigation
- Formation of companies in China
- Legal aspects of investment agreements and corporate structure
- Analysis of applicable law to proposed business in China
- Location of joint venture partners
- Risk assessment and investigation of potential business associates
Our China litigation support services include:
- Assistance in aspects of client communication
- Legal documentation translation and litigation support matters
- Client assistance and control matters
JJS APC has the knowledge necessary to efficiently analyze Chinese legal problems and aid in the cost-efficient, sensible resolution of such problems. Our firm is closely affiliated with a number of respected law firms in China, including the prestigious Chang An Law Firm in Beijing.
Contact Us For Cost-Effective Legal Services
JJS APC provides a cost-effective alternative to the large international law firms with immense overhead and cumbersome operating structures. Contact Los Angeles China legal services attorney Justin J. Shrenger to arrange your initial consultation using our online form. You can also reach our firm by calling 800-785-7031.