Los Angeles China Legal Services Lawyer
Headquartered in Los Angeles and serving California, U.S. and Chinese business interests nationally and overseas, the Law Offices of Justin J. Shrenger, A Professional Corporation (JJS APC), was one of the first law firms in the world to specialize in providing high-quality legal services for companies doing business in China — and for Chinese businesses with interests in the U.S.
Since its founding in 1994, JJS APC has played a major role in the development of Chinese-American business relations. During his more than 20 years as a lawyer, Justin J. Shrenger has acted as counsel to many prestigious companies within China, including that country’s second-largest computer manufacturer and the world’s only CDMA ASIC fabless design company other than Qualcomm.
Southern California Attorney Representing Chinese Companies In The U.S.
JJS APC has offered legal services to a diverse clientele ranging from NYSE-listed public companies to startup entities owned by inventors and entrepreneurs who are new to the business world. Its China legal services include representation for large Chinese companies in litigation and collections; Chinese buying U.S. companies; commercial fraud matters and:
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts
- Hague Convention service and other international aspects of process
- EB-5 visas, investments and litigation
- Formation of companies in China
- Legal aspects of investment agreements and corporate structure
- Analysis of applicable law to proposed business in China
- Location of joint venture partners
- Risk assessment and investigation of potential business associates
Our China litigation support services include:
- Assistance in aspects of client communication
- Legal documentation translation and litigation support matters
- Client assistance and control matters
JJS APC has the knowledge necessary to efficiently analyze Chinese legal problems and aid in the cost-efficient, sensible resolution of such problems. The firm is closely affiliated with the prestigious Chang An Law Firm in Beijing. Justin J. Shrenger serves as its foreign legal expert. In addition, JJS APC maintains close working relationships with large, medium and small law firms throughout China.
JJS APC acts as an interface or a “key” to working directly with talented and well-connected law firms within China that actually perform legal services in China without the expense and cumbersome interface process associated with the large international firms that are, for the most part, the only true alternative to JJS APC.
Contact Los Angeles China legal services attorney Justin J. Shrenger to arrange your initial consultation.